Our visit today was great. We went to the baby house to pick up little T for her trip to the photographer. She was really bundled up and looked adorable. Little T loved the car ride. She sat on my lap and looked out the window, taking everything in. She never made a peep. She was so good at the photographer that we got our picture right away. She really is a delight. She is probably saving all the crying for her long trip home. When we were leaving the shop, I asked them to just bring us to the airport, but they laughed. I was serious.
Once back at the baby house, she was very active. She really wants to crawl all over the place and was not happy when she wasn't moving fast enough. She was also very vocal today. This is the first day we have heard her talk and she had a lot to say, which was good. She was rolling on the mat, both from her stomach to her back and then from her back to her stomach. Very exciting. Also, we checked out her mouth, no teeth yet.
We are now back at the apartment and doing laundry. Yesterday, I attempted to do some laundry and then thought I would lay down. Big mistake. I woke up rather abruptly when I heard water draining on the floor. I forgot to put the hose in the toilet so the washing machine could drain. We had a nice little flood. I was waiting for the tenant below us to pound on our door yelling in Russian. Thank goodness we mopped it up quick and there was no pounding on the door.
Ok, its that time again. Nap time. Til next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment